Safety Relief Valve for protection of steamboilers, low pressure, high volume blowers,compressors and vacuum systems.
- One piece body, all bronze construction
- Rust proofed steel spring
- Chrome plated seat, PTFE coated disc
- PTFE coated EPDM O-ring for positive seal
- 3/8″ NPT side tapping for drain connection
- Valves are capacity certified by the National Board at 15 psig only, in accordance withASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IV
- Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories, CRN #0G8547.5C
Test gag available to prevent the valve from opening during hydrostatic testing of theboiler. To specify gag option, add “G” to suffix.